Wednesday, February 05, 2003

yo peoples...i seem to be getting some visitors in this thingie. WOW, awesome! lol. probably cuz i've been going on a commenting rampage on other people's blogs recently. hecka fun stuff. ;) so anywayz, thought y'all might find this quiz interesting...my Human Development 100A pofessor emailed the link to the class, saying that if we complete the quiz and then write a paragraph analyzing how accurate we believe the results are, we get extra credit points! yeeeee-uhh!! What more could i ask for? :) so anywayz, it tells me my top 3 intelligences are (in order): Language (linguistic), Social (interpersonal), and Self (intrapersonal). Hmm...interesting, interestinggg.... LOL. There's also spatial, body movement (kinesthetic), logic/math, nature (naturalist), and musical. Obviously i sucked at the "body movement" one, cuz i can't dance worth jack. Ohhh darnnn! :-D Only thing I don't understand is, how come I'm a calculus tutor (and a darn good one too, if i may say so), but the "logic/math" score was kinda low? Maybe cuz I don't look at the world from a logical perspective. This IS the crazy psychopathic crackhead child Yaz, after all. Normal people worry me. And i find the illogical to be intriguing and oh-so-amusing. So yeah....

http://www.literacyworks.org/mi/assessment/findyourstrengths.html