Friday, October 24, 2003

break time, naptime

Seeing as how I've recently been accused of doing nothing more than "pulling all nighters or driving around or munching munchies," I've decided to consider that a point well taken and therefore do nothing more than spend this weekend sleeping as much of my life away as possible. I know y'all must be so proud. Just try to keep the round of applause to a minimum, please.

Meanwhile, if you wish, y'all can entertain yourselves by coming up with interesting ideas and grand adventures I could be engaging in instead. Bear in mind that I'm actually going to be sleeping (for reals), so I won't be doing any of those things. But you gotta amuse yourself some way or another, so hey, why not. The more hilarious and weird the ideas, the better. Go for it.

Labels: