Friday, July 15, 2005

i guess it's possible that i have been a bit distracted/and the directions for me are a lot less in demand.

Hi, is this thing still on?

Okay, so while I was drag-racing down the freeway in my car this morning [I mean, really, where else would you find me?], I was listening to that Barenaked Ladies song, This is Where it Ends, in which they sing,
I say I want someone else to stand behind me
And write it all down
'Cause I can't be bothered doing it myself.
And I don't want the responsibility of
Proving its importance
and I couldn't stop laughing for the next three miles, because I immediately thought of this weblog. And then I played the song on repeat about seven times.

I seriously need to hire someone to update this joint for me. Except I'm a broke kid, and I'd only be able to pay you in popsicles, blue raspberry slurpies, and - my new craze - dark chocolate Kit-Kats.

I've missed this place, and I'm grateful for your continued comments and tags and daily harassment on AIM about my slacker tendencies and pathetic lack of updates. Would you believe me if I told you that I think about updating this weblog an average of five times a day, but I'm always too lazy to get to it? It's a sad state of affairs, kids. Elysium and I currently have a running competition on who is The Laziest Person Ever, and I'm winning, because I'm always right, and you all know it.

That said, let the writing commence!

(Soon, I promise. After I sleep.)