Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Re. the dinner I was at last weekend

- Why are most of the Karachi people I've come across so damn snooty? Someone please explain. And I know it's not just me having an inferiority complex, because I am Pathan and thus superior to everyone, that just goes without saying. What? You don't agree? Don't make me stab you. As they say in Rambo III, "May God deliver us from the venom of the Cobra, teeth of the tiger, and the vengeance of the Afghan" [with thanks to Z for the link and laughs]. Yeah, I'm quoting Rambo now. The quality of weblog posts is really improving.

- To the young couple with the toddler: He's an adorable boy and I want to pinch his cheeks and take him home with me. But when he's running wildly around the room with a cheeky grin, you taking him aside and feeding him sugar-dripping gulab jamun and a glass of coca-cola is really not the way to get him settled. That kid needs to be on junk food lockdown, dammit.

Labels: