Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's just the beginning (PART 2)

Who the hell opens at freakin' noon?! (interro-disgracious!)
Who the hell opens at freakin' noon?! (interro-disgracious!), originally uploaded by yaznotjaz.

I remember how much I freaked you all out last time, so I'm going to make this short and sweet: COME VISIT ME AT MY NEW HOME! I know, I know, we're all fancy schmancy now. "Daat caam!"

Please come play at the new sunshine space. I promise there will be more fake updates coming soon to a weblog near you.

Meanwhile, because I will never tire of this line, here's a laugh for all you bloggers and blurkers who love reading about one another on the internet so much: "My life is as dry as bath soap in its packet. But I pretend like it's the ending sequence of some Bollywood flick." *