Wednesday, March 19, 2003

ehhh, i'm not really into the whole quiz deal, but i found this one on Otty's blog and my results made me laugh, so here goes... And yes, Shadaan, good point about the fine line between self-confidence and over-confidence/conceit. :) I already know Somayya's gonna have a field day commenting on this one (hopefully she'll be too busy studying for finals to check out my blog). Uhhhh, yeah... Give me a day or so, and insha'Allah i'll be back to blogging for reals.

You're the smirk, a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant, but attractive, people. You
probably just don't give a damn, but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.



What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla